A Jpop blog for news, random articles, lyrics and more!

2010년 5월 16일 일요일

Jpop Star -Amuro Namie



Name: Namie Amuro
Birth date: September 20, 1977

Birth place: Naha, Okinawa, Japan

Height: 158cm
Blood type: O
Family member: a brother and two sisters
Profession: Singer

Favorite colors: Blue, black and white
Favorite drink: Coca Cola
Favorite food: Ramen and BBQ
Favorite artists: Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey



Why I like Amuro Namie

Amuro Namie is one of the pioneer that brings Japanese pop-culture into Asia.

As mentioned earlier, Amuro’s style can still be seen everywhere on streets nowadays, and she was also one of the main reason I started to look into Japanese pop.

I am not a fan of Hip Hop or R&B so I am not that fond of her music now, but her comeback story from a setback career to the peak success is something remarkable, and truely wins my admiration.


댓글 1개: